Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Our Day

Dear Readers,
I heard that Macy’s, which is a wildly popular retail store, has a national day of believe. Granted this national day of believe was a couple of days ago, but the concept got my spirit stirred up.
Wouldn’t it be great, if my readers and I created our own day of magical wonder and belief!
Since, I run Renewed Corner, I made the executive decision to set our own day of magical wonder in motion.
Here are the details:
This Thursday: December 15, 2011, we are going to come together as a blog family and support each other in our dreams, hopes, wishes, and expecting miracles.
Please come to this site on Thursday, December 15, 2011 and do the following:
1.      Have the desire of your heart wish ready
2.      Pray for your wish
3.      Release your wish knowing it was heard
4.      Pray for all the other readers that are coming to the site that day too, and that there wish is granted
5.      *Optional* IF you feel comfortable leaving a wish request in the comment box, please do so. Readers, pray for those who come to the site, and pray for any request you see in the comment box!
Thursday will be our own national wish day (maybe you can help me with a creative name for Thursday)! This is our day to come together, to pray for one another, and to expect the wonderful un-excepted, because after all, we are in a season of miracles, and good deeds count as bonuses!
Believe Readers! Remove your doubts and fears, and expect the twinkling lights to light up your heart.

Your Writer,
Elle

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elle! It's already Thursday in Indonesia! So, let's do it. :D

    I have one wish ready! I have prayed and released it already!

    And I pray for all of you who are joining today, may your wish be granted according to God's will and His own perfect timing! In Jesus name, I pray, Amen!

    "Again I tell you, if two of you on earth agree (harmonize together, make a symphony together) about whatever [anything and everything] they may ask, it will come to pass and be done for them by My Father in heaven. For wherever two or three are gathered (drawn together as My followers) in (into) My name, there I AM in the midst of them." (Matthew 18:19-20)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Lord,
    I am hoping that I can let go and be at peace, when waiting upon the Lord.
    I’m expecting ALL the beautiful promises that are meant for me…to come!
    To enjoy my life! To always be in the center of your will for my life!
    For the Lord to open my eyes, ears, and heart towards Him, so I can easily hear His guidance.
    I want and except and ask the Lord, for an amazing 2012!
    I come in the name of Jesus, Amen!

    Dear Lord,
    I would love for my readers to pray for my intentions! Just as I will be praying for theirs!
    If we all come together, amazing things can happen: I put my trust in you, Lord.
    I pray that everyone that comes to this site is blessed, protected, and that their dreams come true!
    You know what is best for each of my reader; help them, guide them, pour your favor into their lives! Let each one of us be amazed at your goodness. We thank you for hearing our prayers!
    In Jesus’ Name, Amen!
    ~Elle

    Blessed be to God…
    In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

    ReplyDelete