Monday, July 9, 2012

Milestone

Renewed Corner is having a celebration!
What is Renewed Corner celebrating?
Today we hit the 500 mark in blog posts!!!
I am honored to come into your world and spread some encouragement.
I am blessed that the Lord has give me the time and space to write to all of you.
I am thankful to be celebrating 500 posts!

Thank you all for being on this journey with me. I hope that I have made a difference in your life. Renewed Corner is written for you. Renewed Corner means what is says; this is a corner of the world that you can come to in the hopes that you will be renewed.

Today is a new day. Think about how far you have come, instead of how far you still have to go. Remember that you are always loved and that love is always within. And this is always a place for you to come…to readreflectrenew!

Happy 500th Renewed Corner!

1 comment:

  1. WOW - 500! Congratulations! and THANK YOU! all in one!

    I am just catching up...I fall behind with my blog readings with many outside duties and lots of activities that keep me busier in the summer months. However, no matter how late I am in reading the message is still as powerful for me, a day or week later!
    Hope you are enjoying a good summer, Elle, take care!

    ReplyDelete