Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Enroll


Renewed Corner is all about helping those who want a little inspiration, encouragement, hope, and of course, a sense of renewal.

There is a reason as to why I write Renewed Corner. The whole reason for Renewed Corner existence, is because I want the reader to develop freedom in life, because I have experienced freedom in life. The Lord has given me time in my life to study. Study what? Life. Real life.  I want to be of service to you and your life…and the way I can do that, is by passing along my homework notes from my time in God’s classroom.

I continue to study; I continue to seek inspiration and lessons so that I can grow as a human being. Do I have it all figured out? No. I’m on a journey, just as you. As a new chapter begins with 2013, I encourage you to keep studying and keep seeking good things in life. Make it a goal to turn knowledge into revelation so that you can be better this year than you were last year.

Living in truth, peace, and love can free you from the pressure of worldly demands and unrealistic expectations. God’s love equals freedom. God’s class is always open and there is always an open seat…but it’s up to you to enroll.

No comments:

Post a Comment