Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Rejection = Protection

Rejection used to bother me. Who wants to be rejected? No one. We all want to be accepted and loved. We all want to feel like we are valuable and appreciated. But, what I’ve come to learn is that rejection is actually a good thing. If I believe that God is in control (which he is) then I believe when I get rejected from someone or something that must mean that the rejection is protecting me. If something is not the best for me, then I don’t want it and maybe it needs to show up in the form of rejection. God never rejects us, he loves us, and therefore I don’t need to reject myself just because I was rejected in something. Try to be thankful for rejection; it could be saving you from a lot of heartache and leaving you open for the right opportunities coming your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment