Saturday, February 18, 2012

Quote

I found this great quote:
People look at you strange, say "you've changed." Like I worked this hard to stay the same.
-Jay-Z
This quote reminds me of growth and evolving. Wanting to grow takes work; it takes a willing spirit to search and seek things that will inspire and transform us into everything we are meant to be. Does change happen all at once? No. Change is an evolving process that happens glory by glory. Take time to reflect on your progress. We can wish for deeper change or wanting faster results from our works, but take pleasure knowing you are on the right path, and look how far you have come.  

1 comment:

  1. Aaahhh - I almost forgot how good "mental" therapy feels! I hope you enjoyed your R & R. Like the old saying goes, you can't be good for everyone else (in part, all of your readers here) if you don't take good care of yourself first! :-) And did I tell you how much I LOVE the new background? -- Spring has surely SPRUNG here! Take care, Jerry

    ReplyDelete