Sunday, February 5, 2012

Scripture Sunday

When you have a long day, doesn’t it feel good to come home and relax? Doesn’t it feel good to rest? Vacations are refreshing spots-but we can learn to be refreshed without having to flee with our pass ports!
Rest while the Lord works on your cares; give them to Him so you can enter His rest.
Matthew 11:28
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest"

Side Note:
This is a milestone post for me.
I have been bringing you…as of today…400 posts.
No need to rub your eyes, you read that correctly: 400!
I hope you have grown, stretched, and renewed parts of your soul through Renewed Corner. I hope your life is a little better since Renewed Corner was launched 400 posts ago…
Happy Sunday, Readers!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, Elle.. you've helped and strengthen me personally through your posts and I am truly thankful for that!

    I believe that God is bringing you to the next level this year and you will see and experience His favor like never before in your life!

    Let us shine to this world and keep humble ourselves before the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Elle.. you've helped me and strengthen me personally through your posts and I am truly thankful for that!

    I believe that God is bringing you to the next level this year and you will see and experience His favor like never before!

    Let us shine to the world and keep humble ourselves before the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My beautiful Eunike! Thank you so much for the lovely comment; your words lifted my spirits and put a smile on my face…thank you. It pleases me that Renewed Corner has helped you. Thank you for being a loyal reader, and may each day bring blessings and favor to you too.

      Delete