Thursday, March 20, 2014

#UpDate

 
Does the image below remind you of you?
If so, I hope you look up long enough to see the message!
How did we as a society become so engulfed in the cyber-world?
Don’t get me wrong, the cyber world can be a beautiful thing…and the proof is in this blog!
I’d never be able to connect with you-or-you with I, if it weren’t for technology.
Clearly, people want to feel connected so badly… so why don’t we start by actually connecting with the people right in front of us!!!
 
 
 
Photo: the big wedding is almost here! (Btw don't fret if u noticed my ring gone last night onair. It's being re sized. Feel naked without it.) I will post a pix of dress on FB after I become a mrs. Ps I know it's not wedding Wednesday yet but ahhh! Does anyone know how to change ur name? Do u have to do it on ur credit cards and everything??? Colossal pain in the rump.

No comments:

Post a Comment