Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Move & Explore


 
There have been many moments in my life, were opportunities felt as if they were stolen from me. Sadly, but truly, I have let fear steal from me. In retrospect, there have been times when I have been too comfortable to get out of my comfort zone or maybe not feeling very worthy to move forward; resulting in more opportunities going towards someone who was ready to explore and move. But, today is a new day. Today, I remind myself that nothing is truly ever lost or stolen, because my one true and faithful God that I look up towards is always here to give me another chance and to repay me. God can make anything happen. God can turn any situation around. God is never limited by resources or connections. If God is able to move mountains, then I know He’ll be here to help move me forward. Can you identify yourself with me? Are you needing to step out of your comfort zone? Are you ready to see where God wants to take you? Are you preparing yourself to receive all the blessings that have your name written on them? It’s time to... move and explore!

No comments:

Post a Comment