Monday, December 13, 2010

Side to Side

How many times have you been told not to worry? People have stood on their soap box to tell me not to worry, and how everything always works out. Is this true? Yes. So why in the midst of the concern do we worry? Miss Elle, has taken heart to the worry speech. I’ve gotten to the point where I’m not comfortable worrying. Now it’s my turn on the box…
Someone told me that I had to stop looking from side to side and I needed to look up to God. Yes, I needed to raise my face to God. God, remember him? God, the one who hears me, sees me, cares for me, and above all understands what is best for me.
 I used to get so upset that I would want to fix the situation myself and I was looking all around for the answers or solution, but the solution wasn’t looking from side to side, it was by letting go and looking up.
I’ve learned through experience that it is best to wait on God’s timing. I don’t want to look from side to side trying to figure out my solution, because that means I’m stepping out of God’s timing. If I step out of God’s timing, then I don’t have his grace. If I don’t have God’s grace, then the ‘solution’ I fought to find is going to crumble. When it crumbles, then I’m back to square one.
My plans should crumble, because God’s plans are better than my plans, his ways are better than my ways.
Look up my readers, and know that you are cared for. Be patient for your breakthroughs. Stop worrying over your concerns. Let’s raise our faces together….I’ll be the one standing on the soap box.

2 comments:

  1. There needs to be another word to describe the feelings which the simple words "Thank you" do not convey. But for now, that's the only words I know...so Thank You again for reminding and encouraging me. May you be Blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi JlikesTravel! I’m so glad God gives you comfort through this blog. You’re kind comments do not go unnoticed: Thank you. I wish there was a way for me to contact you. Please know that everything is alright, and let peace rule in your heart. I send you much love.

    ReplyDelete