Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year!
I want to speak many blessings and divine favor over 2011. This is going to be a great year for growth, new beginnings, supernatural breakthroughs, peace, joy, and above all, much love.
This is our time. This is our time to count our blessings and thank God in advance for the protection and blessings that are on the way.
We are going to let go of control and remember that God is in control, and that he is our way. We are going to let God guide us this year, and trust his timing. We are going to regain our faith and expect God’s promise in Ephesians 3:20 to come to pass:
“Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work in us”
Ring in the New Year with hope. Be blessed readers, and may your friends and family be blessed too. Have a safe New Year’s Eve.
I’ll talk to ya’ll next year!
~Elle  

1 comment:

  1. As I reflect over 2010 I see the year is ending in a much more positive way than it began. Thankfully I am adjusting to my "new life". I have been a widow now for nearly a year and a half; the life I lived and loved has changed drastically and changed forever. Such devastation one feels when we have lost our loved ones, without God what would one do?!?! But looking back over this past year I see NOTHING but the wonder and blessings of my Lord working in my life as well as the life of my 19 yr. old son. We are healing and finding our way -- by God's power alone. With 2010 passing, I am confident I (and my son) will have an even better 2011. I am thankful for so much, and finding this Blog is one of the many blessings of encouragement I have experienced this year. Thank you very much for providing the space in your Comment Box that has allowed me to express my feelings. May God Bless you, Elle! You are a blessing and your words are a gift! I wish you the HAPPIEST New Year ever! - Jerry

    ReplyDelete