Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Yourself

I read something that really challenged me. It challenged me to reflect. My hope is to inspire you to think differently, see things differently than before; in an uplifting, spiritual, growth reflecting experience.
Do you sense that life is pushing you in a direction that is causing you to really know who you are, and what you are really made of?
There needs to an alignment with what is raw, what is real, what is true. We need to do exactly as it says in Hebrews 12:1: We are to “…strip off and throw aside every encumbrance (unnecessary weight)…”
What is weighing you down?
What needs to be stripped away?
The answers, the healing, the faith, the love that you seek is only found in one place: YOU.
You have everything you ever need to be successful, to overcome, to move forward, to heal, and to inspire. Stop looking outside yourself for approval. Everything you need, will find it’s was to your center. Question is: Are you able to sit long enough to connect to that center?
God keeps reminding me that HE is always with me. God is not far way. I feel it’s important to pass this along to you too. That center is where you need to rest in God.
Challenge yourself. Strip yourself.
Center yourself. Meet yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment