Thursday, March 8, 2012

Flap your Wings!

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world the master calls a butterfly."
~Richard Bach


The butterfly must go into its cocoon so that it can be transformed.
It IS being transformed.
Once the transformation is complete the butterfly must break free from the bondage of that tight-knit cocoon shell.
As soon as it breaks from its shell, the butterfly can fly into the fresh-aired blue sky.
Are you in your own cocoon?
Are you being transformed?
If so, know that you are being transformed;
it IS happening!
The Lord is setting you free…
free to fly into blessings, promotion, and a joy filled life.
The master is making you beautiful and HE is giving you a new start!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Elle! Amen to these... Thanks for being faithful in sharing your thoughts.. I believe it is from God, because your words is like confirmation to my spirit, and I can sense that. Keep doing what you're doing.. God loves you Elle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO very much, Eunike!
    Your comments are so appreciated. I feel very honored that the Lord brought you to my sight and that you find inspiration through it. You left a comment a few posts back about the Lord bringing me to the next level this year; I have held on to those positive words you spoke over me and I want to thank you for that. Yes, God loves me and HE loves you too!
    Have a wonderful weekend, Eunike!

    ReplyDelete