Sunday, March 4, 2012

Scripture Sunday

Matthew 11:28-30
28Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

This is the scripture that I am personally meditating on. It is time to let go and let God. Change begins in the heart, which starts in the mind. Let your head knowledge sink down into your heart. Remember, that your soul is another word for ego. Ego is not always made-up of a cocky-chip-on-the-shoulder attitude. Our ego (soul) is a shadow of our fleshy emotions, thoughts, perceptions, and even our will. The Lord says, you will find rest for your soul in me, who is gentle and humble in heart.
Ask the Lord this Sunday to bring you back into alignment with Him, and to give you rest while you put your trust in HIM. Let’s not just say we are trusting our Lord, but actually live it.
Happy Sunday, Readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment