Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Tired

There comes a point where you will become tired.
A tired frame of mind has given me the freedom I have been craving all along.
The tired energy of worrying about the when’s and how’s of life drove me to exhaustion.
You have to have enough experience with worry to finally learn that it is a waste of time; I overheard that statement many moons ago, and I have gained enough experience with worry to finally get it.
Worry is a vampire in its purest state, trying to drain you of your joy and present moment.
I hug my tired frame of mind, because it shows that I finally understand the concept of releasing my cares to the Lord.
“Don’t worry,” can be easier said than done…until you get tired.  
Get enough experience with worry so that you can be tired with me…
Being tired never felt so refreshing!


No comments:

Post a Comment