Friday, May 11, 2012

Prayer

I realize that this is a place for inspiration…inspiration for my Readers. In the past, I have extended my hand to my Readers and asked that the pray for me; I come to you again for this request.
I am facing new chapters in my life and I need the help and support from our Lord. I’m trusting our Lord for a smooth transition and to be at the center of HIS will.
It would be greatly appreciated if you thought of me in your prayers.
We’re all on this earthly journey together and I thank you all for being a part of my life.
~Elle

2 comments:

  1. Asking us for prayer in request for your needs is a great INSPIRATION to me. It is the easiest, yet the most IMPORTANT thing we can do for each other.

    You can count on me.

    It is my privilege to pray for YOU. God will, in His time, guide you and provide for all your needs. God Bless you while you wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jerry, thank you SO much for your support. Your words are so important at this time for me; Thank you, sincerely!

      Delete