Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Wish


This is the wishing station in my backyard. We all need the wonderment of wishing wells, shooting stars, birthday candles, or in this case, backyard dandelions…

I’m giving everyone a chance at a wish…but be sure to keep your wish close to your heart, because as they say, if you tell your wish, it may not come true!  

To wishes coming true…from my backyard to yours!

<3,

Elle



And to take you back to the charming days of Disney and wishes…check out the coolest of crickets singing about your wishes!


2 comments:

  1. So glad I checked in this MORNING - what a wonderful way to get in a good mood for the rest of the day. I visit our Missouri Botanical Garden here in St. Louis often with my 2 yr old nephew and we ALWAYS make wishes in the fountains. Never thought of making a special place for wishing in my own backyard, what a great idea! The clip of Jiminy Crickett was an extra bonus. That song has been warming my heart since I was a little girl and I just love that little bug!
    Thank you for the sweetest inspiration you've put out there for us yet - I LOVE it! Never know what avenue God will use to give us the lift we need! Hope you're having a GREAT day today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Jerry, thank you so much for your comment. Jerry, you have been such a loyal reader of mine, and I always appreciate your kind words…thank you so much.
      Remember, inspiration is everywhere…whether in a beautiful setting like a botanical or a cozy backyard…beauty is where you create it!!!
      And I hope that you have experienced a great day too!

      Delete