Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Nothing

 
There is nothing that can substitute God. Nothing. We seem to live in an age where there is help every which way you look; is this a good thing? Yes, but to a point.
God can bring healing and wholeness to you in vast and amazing ways; God is limitless.
God’s resources are limitless.
God wants to help you.
God wants to send you the answer to your problem.
 God IS the answer to your problem.
God wants to make a way for you when your natural eye sees no way.
God is so good and HE wants the very best for you.
However, don’t ever think, that your solution comes without the hand of Jesus. What does this mean exactly? It means that you should always seek God’s hand in helping you with your problem, then you let HIM work in you or guide you to the answer.
 Let me give you a small example.
There was a money tree that was being promoted for people to purchase. The money tree was actually kind of cute. As you listened to the sales pitch, you heard the back-story to this tree and how it is believed that if you have this money tree, your inviting in prosperity and wealth.
Who doesn’t want prosperity and wealth? We all do! But, there’s a problem. Why would I put my faith in a tree for prosperity and wealth? It’s a ridiculous notion to me to place my hope in a tree. If I want prosperity and wealth, I turn to God for help. I place my trust, hope, and confidence in God to take care of me, not some plant. So again I tell you, there is nothing that can substitute God. Nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment