Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Outcome


 
There was a situation in my life where I was concerned about the outcome. There was a looming piece of fear that was over me, because I may not have liked the end result to my situation; the outcome was either going to be in my favor or was not going to be in my favor.

As I prayed about and over my situation, the Lord spoke to my heart. The outcome was not the issue. God was more concerned with how I would handle the results of the outcome. The outcome is not as important as how you handle the outcome. Once I realized that everything would be okay regardless of the outcome, everything worked out. I had to understand that God is always with me and that everything ultimately would be fine. I had to understand that if this situation did not end up in my favor, then I would still be all right. Whatever you face, know that you will be all right. It’s all in the attitude that can help you in your…outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment