Thursday, June 16, 2011

Quote & Thought

God makes me wait for the good stuff. Does he answer my prayers, and give me the desires of my heart? Yes, but the answers come after much wait. I have not lived a fast pace life. I am the perpetual late bloomer. As frustrating waiting can be, the wait always turns into Gods best for my life.  Waiters of the world, take comfort in the following quote:
"In this age, which believes that there is a short cut to everything, the greatest lesson to be learned is that the most difficult way is, in the long run, the easiest."
~Henry Miller

4 comments:

  1. Today you actually did speak to me just like the other days though it was more personal since am in the waiting period. I had one pastor put it as a transition period. Where you physically see nothing happening but in the spiritual realm God is working even more and something thing is about to be birthed!!

    Normally it's hard to wait for something that you don't see or even know what it's going to be but as you said all who wait upon the Lord not only will they raise higher and their strength renewed but will come out much far better than they were before.

    Thank you and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Anonymous - Thank you for putting my exact sentiments into such lovely words.

    And To Elle - what more can I say except thank you, once again, for being the messenger...

    ReplyDelete
  4. No…THANK YOU! My readers have enriched my life so much!!!

    ReplyDelete