Thursday, August 22, 2013

Intention


 
Understanding your intention behind every action, every word, every behavior you exude will unlock why you are or are not living in a state of feeling loved and complete.

There is intention behind everything you do. Everything.

Ask yourself, what is the intention behind my words? What am I truly trying to get across with my words? Is it truth? Is it proving I’m right? Is it lifting someone up or is it correction? Are my words really a reflection of me or am I creating an image of how I want others to see me?

The example above has to do with words; how we speak to one another and how we speak to ourselves, but this is just one example. You can apply intention with everything that you do. Place focus on your real intention behind why you’re doing what you’re doing. IF you do this, you will find two scenarios:

 1. You're acting from a place of love and authenticity

-OR-

2. You're acting from a place of insecurity and underlying scared emotions.

This is all about self awareness so that you can shift yourself, shift your thinking, shift your motives, shift your intentions so that you can truly live from a loving place that supports your wholeness.  

It all starts with awareness…and correction is through…intention.

No comments:

Post a Comment