Friday, February 18, 2011

Ha Ha

Boy-o-Boy… God has a sense of humor!
Yesterdays post was all about functioning in your own talent, and not to envy others. I thought it was an important post for my readers to read, little did I know, God was going to quickly use my teaching to teach ME!
I click the publish post button on my google run blog, and there my post was…for everyone to read. In the same speed it took to click the publish button, I was clicking on other internet related information that left me feeling small and not enough. How could I allow myself to feel this way? Did I learn nothing from my post? Don’t I believe my own post? What was happening? How could I feel so positive and then feel so low?
I found myself looking at someone thinking how perfect and put together they are. I found myself envying what they had, and in the process I was questioning God about my divine belonging.
First of all, I want to say that everything I post comes from experience and teaching that the Lord has given me, and when you thank me for the post, I throw the thank you up to God. I do believe in my own posts, and I do my very very best to always practice what I preach.
I think God was using this situation as a test. The rest of the day, I kept going back to my post, reminding myself of my own words. I may not be perfect. I may not see God’s bigger picture for my life. But, I will keep reminding myself that God has a great plan for my life, how God loves me, I don’t have to compare myself to others on any level, and how I expect God to give me the grace to fulfill my talents in the best way that will benefit me.
My teaching literally became my teacher…good one God!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing this somewhat humbling experience with us! Guess that's what they mean when they say "sometimes it's easier said than done"...or at least in my little corner of the world. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! My pain…Our growth!!!

    ReplyDelete