Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thank You Letter

Warning
This blog post is a public
thank you from me to the Lord

Dear Lord,
               There are moments where I pause and realize how much you do for me. There are waves of love that I feel knowing that you love me and answer my prayers. I reflect over my life and see how you have brought my prayers to life; You usually make me wait for my answers, but the outcomes have never disappointed me and have always exceeded my wishes.
               I have cried out to you wanting to hear from you clearly. I have cried out wanting help. I have cried out over sadness and in praise. I have cried out for direction. I have even cried out in confusion. I know now that you do speak to me, and I have to trust the message and believe.
               As if you haven’t done enough for me, you have surprised me with a physical healing. I want to thank you for this healing. Thank you for being so good to me. Thank you for always being with me. Thank you for knowing what is best for me, and understanding what I need better than anyone else. Thank you for taking my worries away and for bringing life back into my shoulder blade/back, underarm, and chest. I’m amazed at how gracefully you took away the arthritic-like chronic pain. Thank you for being my physician. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
Your Daughter,
Elle  

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad your prayer was answered and you are feeling better! :) Thank you for sharing your prayer of thanks with us and making a public testimony to the blessings from our Lord in your life and what prayer can do! I LOVED the "WARNING", a real eye catcher! That's the best part about the internet - you never know who's lurkng out there and reading and then being moved to pray themselves...and for someone it could be the first time and their new beginning! My prayer is answered - uplifted again!!! Thank you, Elle!

    ReplyDelete