Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Inner Answers

There are times when we really want to know WHAT to do. We question situations. Our decision making skills get sharpened by gathering the opinions of others, and setting up ‘what would you do’ scenarios. If you have a heavy question on your mind, it is my strong belief that you already have the answer; take time to get really silent and wait for the inner prompting. Your heart speaks to you all the time. The vision has been there all along.  

"Your vision will become clear only
when you look into your heart.
Who looks outside, dreams.
Who looks inside, awakens."
~ Carl Jung

2 comments:

  1. Thank You.
    I am in a area in my life that I feel like all I do is wait wait and wait for answers. Wait to see what I am suppose to do about college, wait to see what I should do about my career, wait to see what I should do about a relationship i am in. A lot of times I feel like I dont know the answers and am aimlessly wondering through life. Other times I feel God has me exactly where he wants me. Thank you for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous-
    I’m so glad you wrote and left me that comment!!! I am your sister in wait. I understand and can relate to everything you just posted. Waiting (I’ve learned) is not a bad thing. Waiting is just God’s timing. Trust me when I tell you that when you wait and trust…God is going to give you the BEST…and it will be worth all that wait time. It’s like they say, good things come to those who wait. I’m still waiting for certain things, and all we can do is trust and thank HIM that HE is working! Everything will come together!
    ~Elle

    ReplyDelete