Saturday, July 2, 2011

Keep on keepin’ on

Two words that I want you to remember:
Keep on!

Keep on praying. Prayer works. There are times when I have prayed and it feels like nothing is happening, but I keep on because I know that God is working (even if I don’t see it…it’s a test of faith).
Keep on asking. Ask God to give you the desires of your heart. Remind God of HIS promises. Remember, God is not a liar, so remind HIM of scriptures from the bible that line up with what you want.
Keep on Believing. Keep the faith, because you never know when your breakthrough will happen…and it will happen, if you keep believing.  
"It is wisdom to believe the heart."George Santayana
Keep on looking up. God is right here with you. Sometimes if feels like God is far away, but HE isn’t. God is always by your side. God always has a way that will bring everything together for your good. Draw your strength from HIM.
"I can do everything with the help of Christ who gives me the strength I need."
~Philippians 4:13

Keep on keepin on…it will only make you better!

1 comment: