Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Questions

Never question God’s love for you. God is love. God created you therefore you are formed from love.
When you pray, never question if God is hearing you. God is here with you, and HE is concerned about every area of your life.
Never question if your prayers are going to get answered. God works everything together for our good on HIS timetable…God is not instant oatmeal, so wait for HIS timing. I was praying to God for years over something that is very personal. I prayed and prayed. I had people close to me pray. My prayer was so constant, so rhythmic…I probably sounded like a robot to God. I can proudly say, my prayer was answered. I sincerely thank God for my breakthrough; this experience has drawn me closer to God, and it brought revolution that HE answers prayers, that HE does care, that HE does see you through. Never give up, because HE never gives up on you.
Never question God’s timing. As I stated early, wait for HIS timing. Waiting can be overwhelming, I understand. When you’re questioning, you may not be trusting. Waiting could be the best thing for you. We only see glimpses of our life, but God view’s the whole picture. God knows how and when everything is going to come together, so don’t question what HE is doing and when HE is doing it.
Never question your worth, your prayers, God’s presence, or timing.
Turn your questions into hope, and never ever give up!
Any questions???

1 comment:

  1. Am victim if i may once in a while as i will indulge in the "penny syndrome" where i get to feel sorry for myself if things are not going my way. But am thankful that God speaks to and i get to know that i am human and that i got to see the big picture in everything. Sure challenges in life will be there but the God of Abraham,Isaac and, Jacob overcame it all and even though i may feel like am in a trench am consoled that am only passing by on my way to my blessing.

    ReplyDelete