Sunday, September 11, 2011

Scripture Sunday

Proverbs 3: 5-6
5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart
   and lean not on your own understanding;

6 In all your ways submit to him,
   and he will make your paths straight.

I realize that comforting words or scriptures can seem easier said than done. However, scriptures are a lifestyle that you must continually breathe in.  Root yourself in this scripture because the Lord is instructing us. The Lord will direct your path. Do not look at your situation; look at your God. ALL things come together for good when we trust in the Lord. Your path will straighten out.

2 comments:

  1. Elle, I have said this to you many times I know, but please know that doesn't make it any less important to me.
    And so it MUST be said again - just when I NEEDED so much to hear this and be reminded,
    ...here you were and here it is.

    Thank you Lord through Elle. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Jerry. I love and cherish every comment you leave me. I’m glad the blog has helped you!

    ReplyDelete