Monday, September 26, 2011

Note & Quote

Hi Readers,
I wanted to write you a quick note today. I’m letting you know that I am working on a post series for the blog. I will not be posting anything this week; I’ll return next Monday. I want the series I’m working on for you guys to be right, which means I need to give it attention and not just slap it together; Please excuse my absence. I speak beautiful experiences and blessings over your week. Thank you for coming to my blog, and I hope you enjoy the series I’m working on for you. Since I don’t want you to go away empty handed today…I give you today’s inspirational quote:
"Since no one is perfect, it follows that all great deeds have been accomplished out of imperfection. Yet they were accomplished, somehow, all the same."
~ Lois McMaster Bujold

3 comments:

  1. Hi Elle, will be anxiously waiting!! God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the series. Im sure it will be great.
    -Casey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be waiting! I know God will inspire you with exactly what we NEED to hear! Bless you, Elle!

    ReplyDelete