Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Know What You Know

I know we don’t like to struggle. I know that waiting can be beyond agonizing. I know that there are times when we wish we could have do-overs. But, I also know, that God knows what HE is doing. I personally have to remind myself that God knows what HE is doing even when I feel lost and confused. I also know from experience that the quote below is true…
"One day in retrospect the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful."
~ Sigmund Freud
We are built and designed for change and growth. Struggles, waiting, patience, and trust are all part of the growing and changing for the better experience. Sometimes you have to remind yourself of the things you already know.


3 comments:

  1. Clearly these was meant for me today!! Awesome!! Thank you and God bless you Elle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving Elle, to you and yours!! Jerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving Jerry! Have a wonderful day with family and friends!

    ReplyDelete