Saturday, November 5, 2011

Renewed Corner

I’ve tried my best to bring you solid material on Renewed Corner. If you want to see Renewed Corner grow, I ask that you help give a shout out to Renewed Corner. Help spread the word about this blog to those you feel may benefit. Renewed Corner is an uplifting blog, and if you have been uplifted or motivated in any shape or form from this blog…I’d love to hear how this blog helped you. Plus, if you feel like asking my opinion on a certain subject, I’ll do my best to answer with a thoughtful retort. Please leave all responses in the comment section…I read all comments; I love hearing from my readers.
Hope you are have a nice weekend! Hope to hear from you!
~Elle

4 comments:

  1. Just me again...I haven't commented lately, but still check daily (and on those rough days...re-read sometimes hourly!) Words cannot describe how this blog has helped me. I continue to share with everyone I know that needs encouragement and have sent a link to some as well. I would guess, as with most blogs, there are many more "lurkers" than those that leave a comment.
    I hope you know how much I appreciate your efforts, Elle. I cannot imagine the time you put into this and I personally thank you so very much. Jerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jerry. I appreciate your comments…I read every one. I’m glad this blog has helped you. It is a lot of effort supported by grace that helps me post something almost everyday. It’s important for readers to comment and share, because it reaches out to me, letting me know I’m on the right road with my subjects and posts. Thank you for sharing my post with others! Thank you, Jerry…I’m glad to call you my reader!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Elle! But I just have to add that even though we have NEVER met, I will always call you my friend! You know how it goes "A friend in need, is a friend in deed!" And you certainly fill the need!

    Well, having said that, the first thing that just came into my mind was one of my old favorite hymns, "What a Friend we have in Jesus!...
    And Oh, my goodness! The friends we have
    THROUGH Jesus! Who else could have sent YOU
    my way?! 8-)

    Jerry

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is lovely! Yes, we are friends AND part of a blog family! Thank you, Jerry for your constant support! May God bless each one of your steps.

    ReplyDelete