Friday, October 5, 2012

Familiar Faces


As once said to Eliza Doolittle, will also be said to you,
I’ve grown accustomed to her face.

I’ve grown accustom to my blog, my readers, and my experience as a writer. I’ve grown accustom to the connection of reaching you in a way that hopefully helps your journey. I’ve grown accustom to the inspirational thoughts that will be shared, and hoping for the comment box to be filled with viewer love.

I’ve grown accustom to your presence,
even though I’ve never seen you.

It is my hope that you have grown accustom to me as well.

To all my familiar faces, I want to thank you for the patience you endured while I was temporarily removed from Renewed Corner;
it feels wonderful to be back.

Professor Higgins would be pleased that we are back in session!


~Elle

2 comments: