Sunday, October 14, 2012

Scripture Sunday: Knowing All of You

Psalm 139: 13-18

13 “For You formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother’s womb.

14I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, and my soul knows it very well.

15My frame was not hidden from You, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth;

16Your eyes have seen my unformed substance; and in Your book were all written the days that were ordained for me, when as yet there was not one of them.

17How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How vast is the sum of them!

18If I should count them, they would outnumber the sand.”


Today’s scripture should give you great hope. We are reminded in psalm 139 just how much God knows us, chose us, is not surprised by us, and how precious we are to HIM. HE talks about how HE has been there with us, ever since we were formed in our mother’s womb and how wonderful HIS work is in that form; you arewonderfully made!

You are never a surprise to God. Sometimes we surprise ourselves with the things we do or the things we say, but find comfort that God is not surprised and that HE chose to always be with you.

God thinks you’re precious, and HE says that HIS precious thoughts of you can outnumber sand! Have you seen sand? That’s beyond amazing…but that’s what you are to HIMamazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment