Monday, November 22, 2010

Illuminate

Things may seem confusing but they are not. The answers you seek may seem far away but they are not. There is always a spot of light that leads to the path of fulfillment. Illuminate my steps. Oh what a romantic journey we are on to see our dreams and prayers unfold in mystical ways. My day is filled with wonder and expectancy, because I choose to see the spot of light that calls my name. My faith filled eyes can see the promises and my heart has decided to stop questioning what it sees. Illuminate my intentions. I don’t need to know everything, because I believe in the one who does. I don’t need to worry about my life, because I believe in the one who already has every answer to my needs. Illuminate my divine destinations. I must be still to find that flashing light that never extinguishes. Illuminate my purpose. I will not fight the gentle hand that lights my northern star; instead, I will stretch out my hand back to you and we’ll walk this illuminated path together.

1 comment:

  1. I just happened to find this blog from a comment you made giving the web address on another blog, I think it was Widow's Voice Blog. I am so happy to have found your inspiration and look forward to your next entry. I am recently widowed (8/09) and still "adjusting" to my new life. I have been going through a period of extreme anxiety lately and your words provided the reminder I needed last night as I was winding down. God is in complete control and has the answers to EVERYTHING. God Bless you in this blog mission - just wanted to let you know your time and efforts are not in vain. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete