Sunday, August 7, 2011

Scripture Sunday

One more lesson on my waiting lecture:
I learned that waiting is something the Lord allows. Why would HE allow such stretched periods pass before we ever see a breakthrough? So that HE can show HIMSELF strong in our lives. When it looks like only a miracle could help turn a situation around…the Lord swoops in to show HIS almighty power. HE wants to show you, that with the Lord, ALL things are possible! Not only will you see the Lord working in your life, but others around you will be witness to HIS love.
Have a lovely Sunday, readers. I present a couple of scriptures to help you (and me) in our waiting.

"I am waiting for the Lord, my soul is waiting for Him, and my hope is in His Word." Psalms 130:5
"Love is never tired of waiting." 1 Corinthians 13:4
“Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD.” Psalms 27:14


2 comments:

  1. I have really enjoyed reading the posts about waiting and am blessed and encouraged to know that am still on the right path.Thank you and God bless.

    ReplyDelete