Monday, January 10, 2011

1...2...3

 Homework Assignment
Step #1
Think on something that you want; No, it cannot be a material item.
Maybe you want more peace. Maybe you want to be calmer throughout your day.
Maybe you want to forgive someone. Maybe you want joy or a cheerful attitude.
Maybe you need to let go of control. Maybe you want more patience.
Really think about something meaningful that you what to see change in your life. I gave you a few examples to get you thinking in the right direction. Let this “want” you need come from a true place within you.
Got your “want”? Good.

 Step # 2
Turn your “want” into an affirmation. An affirmation is best used in the form as if you already have what you want.
Example: If my “want” is to have more peace in my life, then I will turn that into an affirmation.
Peace affirmation: “I’m at peace. I’m at peace in every situation. I’m peace.” (see, like I already have it)
Take your specific “want” and turn it into an affirmation. Got your affirmation? Good.

Step #3
Say your affirmation every chance you get. At first you may forget. You have to keep reminding yourself of your affirmation. Spend the first and last ten minutes of your day speaking positivity over your life…say your affirmation(s). Put your affirmation on a post it and place it on the bathroom mirror. Leave yourself a voice mail of your affirmation. Get creative and find ways to remind yourself of your affirmation. Remind yourself throughout the day to repeat your affirmation(s). Make a goal that you’ll say your affirmations at least 20x per day.

Affirmations work, in my opinion. It’s also my opinion that in order to see your affirmation work in your life (as it has worked in mine) you must make an effort to do your affirmations everyday. And affirmations will take time. You may see a shift in a couple of weeks, a couple of months, a year, two years….etc. The important thing is…you are making an effort to better yourself. IF you give affirmations a serious chance, I think you will see yourself shift into your desires...

It’s as easy as 1…2…3


No comments:

Post a Comment