Friday, January 21, 2011

Thank you!

I want to use this post to say thank you to all of my visitors and readers. Recently my lovely friend gave me the nicest thank you. Something as simple as saying thank you can be all the validation you need to hear.  My friend is a very special person and I think she has such a beautiful heart. She is the one who encouraged me to start Renewed Corner. So I thank her for being a great friend and reminding me how good it is to hear…thank you!
So I want to thank all of you who visit and read Renewed Corner. I am thankful and deeply touched that there are people out there that have found comfort in my blog. If I have helped, inspired, brought hope, created a smile, developed insight, to anyone even once through this blog and with my words, then it has all been worth creating a blog.
I’ve read all the comments that I have received, and I have even replied once or twice…but this is my reply to ALL of you:
Thank you for being a part of this journey with me. Thank you for reading my words. Thank you for the comments. God has helped me with subjects to address and words to fill the posts, and I want to thank HIM for using me in a way that is hopefully helping you.
I’m with all of you in my heart. If you visit my blog, then know that I think about you and want the best for you.
I wish you all a wonderful weekend. As you go about your weekend, try to pass along a thank you every now and then.
Thank You Readers!
~Elle

1 comment:

  1. Elle, Please tell your friend THANK YOU from me. Please tell her that finding your blog was one of the best things that happened to me during a time that I have needed it most. I love to see the way God uses others to "nudge" us to share our gifts that he has given us...and YOU have done just that! "Thank you God for Elle's friend who encouraged Elle to share her gift with me and all the others that benefit from Elle's words of inspiration." May God continue to bless you, Elle and your wonderful friend! Jerry

    ReplyDelete