Thursday, January 13, 2011

You Are…

It is important to have positive words spoken over you. It is also important to say positive things about yourself. Always be focusing on what you want. Always be telling yourself things that God would say about you. I will take this time to speak blessings over you, but I want you to say these things out loud with confidence…
Dear Friend,
I declare that you are blessed beyond measure. This is your time and God is on your side. You are a beautiful child of God- made with a divine purpose. Blessing from heaven are chasing you down, and God gives you favor everywhere you go. Good news is coming today. You have a bright future and God is working out all things to come together for your good. You are blessed. You are loved. You are accepted. You are a winner. You are a champion. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Repeat:
v  I’m blessed
v  God loves me
v  I have favor
v  Angels follow me everywhere I go
v  This is my time
v  This is my year
v  Blessings are chasing me
v  I enjoy my life
v  I just have to be my self
v  I am loved

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Numbers 6:24-25
“The Lord bless you and watch, guard, and keep you; The Lord make his face to shine upon and enlighten you and be gracious (kind, merciful, and giving favor to you); the Lord lift up his approving countenance upon and give you peace…”

Have a beautiful day…
~Elle

1 comment:

  1. Needed to read this soooo much today. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete