Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tell Them…

I want to tell you that everything is okay.
If someone has rejected you…know that God fully accepts you.
If something hasn’t worked out…Know that God see the bigger picture.
If you feel alone…Know that God’s presence never leaves you.
If you are tired…Rest in the Lord.
Whatever you are facing or feeling…Know that God cares so deeply about every area of your life.
Go to God. Talk to God. Give God your trust. Everything will work out for what is BEST for your divine-purpose-filled life!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you don't mind my redundant comments, but I continue to marvel at the fact that every single time I need a lift and come to your blog - there it is - EXACTLY what I needed to hear, or in this case - READ! I was anticipating my "would have been" 20th wedding anniversary today and needed words of comfort and inspiration. This was the second anniversary without my husband, but as with all the events that follow the loss of a spouse, the anticipation is often worse than the actual event.
    So...it is here! And I believe a very good day is on tap, nothing as I anticipated! I must add a perfectly lovely day here in the Midwest, sunny and 50ish, an added blessing.
    Consequently, I thought it would be good to start the day by visiting your blog since it was such good medicine last night! But, I must tell you I enjoy EVERY entry you post - even on my GOOD days! :-)
    Bless you and as always...thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the comments. Thank the Lord, not me. It pleases me that you find my blog to be medicine; you made my day with that statement!

    ReplyDelete