Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wow!

God knows everything. Everything! Wow!
I mean stop and think about that.
God knows everything!
Let’s examine:
Everything is all inclusive. God is so close to us, so invested in us, so concerned about each one of us. HE knows everything about us. There are different scriptures that talk about how HE knows every number of hairs on our head. HE goes to the length of giving everyone different finger prints, so each one of us has our own unique identity. Think about the number of people in past, present, and future generations that had, have or will have finger prints….that’s a lot of patterns to come up with!!! And no duplicates!!!! Wow!
God goes that extra mile. How could you be so invested in something without having a deep love and affection for it? God loves us. God cares for us. God is there for us.
HE knows everything, hears everything, and sees everything. HE has solutions to our problems before we even face the problem. HE is always there to talk to. HE knows your personality. HE sees what you are sensitive to. God understands your strengths and weaknesses. And guess what??? It’s all okay.
He knows we are human. HE knows we make mistakes. HE knows we go through ups and downs. And guess what??? HE embraces you and loves you.
I know that I have done and said a lot of stupid things in my life, and I’m sure I have more stupid stuff coming around the corner. Do I go around living stupidly, like I have a free pass? No. But with God, I know I have HIS complete stamp of approval. And guess what??? So do you.
Try not to be hard on yourself. Keep this post in your memory bank. Remember, God has you here because He needs you here; you have something to contribute to this world. God does not make mistakes, but us humans do, and at the end of the day…You are handpicked… You are chosen… You are His child.
Knowing that God knows everything about me and loves me brings comfort to me. This should bring comfort to you too. Don’t you feel like you can exhale after realizing this? I hope you reached an epiphany within this post. And if you’re anything like me, epiphanies leave you saying: WOW!

1 comment:

  1. What comfort...which gives me such strength!

    Thank you God for sending me yet another heart warming, much needed message through Elle!

    You are so right, Elle. God NEVER makes mistakes and I'm glad you never tire of doing this blog. It's certainly no mistake how much comfort He sends me through your words. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete