Saturday, March 12, 2011

View From A Desk Top

I sit at my desk, press my fingers to the key board, and start to write a message. What will I write? Will it have meaning? Will I be interesting? I remind myself not to babble. In the end, I hope its web worthy.
I’ve noticed a grace that has come from writing my blog posts. I never thought of myself as a writer, but here I am. I am delighted that the Lord has decided to use me in this manner. Its fun being a writer; I don’t think I’ll ever be up for any Noble Prize for Literature award…hahaha…but, it’s enchanting trying to sprinkle hope and love into your lives.
Sometimes when I write, I get a thought for the title, or the title comes last, and then supernaturally the topic flows into a message. Sometimes when I write, it is driven from a personal experience, a lesson I’ve learned or still trying to learn. But every time I write, I try to touch on topics that I feel God wants us all to understand and realize; which is why so many of my messages are based on love and acceptance.
It’s just me and my desk top. I can’t see you. I don’t know who my post will help for that day. I never know if I am hitting the mark with my blog…..until….
…until I have read some of your thoughtful comments. I want to thank those who feel comfortable in leaving me notes. I read all the comments and have loved every single one. I acknowledge you. When I read a comment, and you let me know that a particular post helped you or spoke to your heart, that in turn motivates me to write, to continue my posts.  By your comments, you are acknowledging me, and I thank you. I can’t take the credit, because the Lord is the one who has given me the grace to write, the Lord is helping me with the topics, and it is the Lord that is touching your heart.
As I sit behind my computer and you sit behind yours, know that we are brought together by the divine. Thanks for the comments and letting me know you’re out there; your kind words bring quite the view from my desk tp!!!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it amazing how God gets his message across??? Thank YOU for following His lead. :-)

    ReplyDelete