Saturday, October 8, 2011

Happy Birthday, Renewed Corner!



Happy Birthday, Renewed Corner!

Today is a big day for Renewed Corner…she turns 1 year old today. Can you believe it? I can’t!
This year has gone by fast, and I am so honored that you have allowed me into your heart; to help give you reflection and hopefully some personal growth.
I am thankful for my blog experience, and I am thankful to all of my readers who have made this journey extra unique for me.
To all the google searches and left clicks that helped you find me…and to a big slice of birthday cake!
Happy Birthday, Renewed Corner! And Happy Saturday, Readers!
~Elle

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Renewed Corner both to the blog and the poster!! Glad to be part of this and i know many more are still to come.

    Thank you for the inspiration and i will have to admit i look forward everyday to your readings. May God bless you as you continue to bless the many out there/here.

    PS: The Stations Of The Cross was outstanding and worth the wait. Thank you for reminding us that just as Jesus went through his trials here on earth one thing is definite He was a conqueror and so are we!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I appreciate the kind words and your visits to my blog.
    The Stations of the Cross series isn’t over…please stay tuned!
    ♥, Elle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Renewed Corner! and congratulation to you Elle! May God continue to bless you, keep you, and shine upon You!

    "And I am convinced and sure of this very thing, that He Who began a good work in you will continue until the day of Jesus Christ [right up to the time of His return], developing [that good work] and perfecting and bringing it to full completion in you." (Philippians 1:6)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You, Eunike! Stay blessed and in good health!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!!! Your creation is a part of my re-birth! EVERY good thing is from God!! God Bless you, Elle and many more Blog birthdays to come! Jerry

    ReplyDelete