Monday, October 17, 2011

Stations of the Cross:13&14

Stations of the Cross

Station 13&14:

Station 13: Jesus is Laid in the Arms of His Mother

Station 14: Jesus is Laid in the Tomb

I wanted to take you on a journey. The Stations of the Cross series has come to a close. Did you learn or grow on that journey? The point of the series was not only to take you on a history lesson, but to open your eyes to the experiences that come with life and the comfort you can find with our heavenly family in your times of suffering; They know first-hand what it is like to suffer, and they give us graceful instructions on how to move forward with our crosses. It is my hope that your cross feels a little lighter after our time with this series.


Remember to pray, stay in faith and peace, and to always pick up your cross and walk.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Elle, for being the messenger of this series. I greatly appreciate the time you put into preparing these for our encouragement. Whenever I read your words they always seem to come alive in my life and I know they are truly God inspired. I will continue to re-read these and dwell on the inspiration that they provide. Jerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jerry,
    Your kind words bring so much encouragement to me. I’m glad that you enjoyed the series! Thank you for leaving me comments and being my cheerleader…it’s much appreciated!!!
    ~Elle

    ReplyDelete